Saturday 14 July 2012

I know it's been a while but things have been happening in the background. My time has been spent sourcing a new bulkhead and I came across a great guy, based in Manchester who restores classic vehicle parts and produces some great pieces. A quick email later and photographs of a series 3 bulkhead being restored were sent to me. Dave at Prestige and Classic, produces a lot of parts for classic cars, the old Triumphs, landrovers etc. and is certainly knowledgeable on parts, design and use.

NS Footwells

OS Foot wells
Completed before powder coating






















Taking sourced parts, they are assessed, sandblasted and reconditioned to above factory standard. Next they are powder coated and the finished articles are certainly of a high quality, ready for painting and refitting. 


Top rail
Internal bulkhead












Engine side.
















These are completed photos of my series 3 bulkhead. Ready for collection next week


The communication with Dave is great, keeping you updated on the process of your ordered parts. If you are in need of parts for your landy then a call to Dave at Prestige and Classics would surely be a good place to start. I have been impressed with the service I received! 






Dave can be contacted here and please mention this blog when contacting him.


No comments:

Post a Comment